Saturday, July 25, 2009


"Do you know what it means to miss New Orleans?" - Louis Armstrong

OK family,
I came home from Atlanta yesterday, and I dont care where I have been over the country, there is no place like home. The homies, the atmosphere, the damn raggedy ass streets and most importantly...the fam. I got to the crib, unpacked my clothes and went straight to the fridge...STUPID MOVE KILLA, you been gone a month. So what do I do? What any other red blooded American boy would. Go get something to eat. After a steady diet of gyros, chicken wings, and pizza ,I was somewhat conflicted about what it was that was gonna die a miserable death, cause whatever it is will get banged up.

Do I want Popeye's, Seafood or a Po Boy? Clearly I want a po boy sammich of the OYSTER variety, and thats what I get. So I go to the neighborhood Daquiri Shop and place my order...Oyster on french fried hard dressed with cheese, lemon juice, and HOT SAUCE! Coupled with a Barq's Root Beer and beaucoup napkins...it was good and I have the belly to prove it.

Gotta run, shooting a party tonight, but first I gotta get my money from this character for this wedding and if he aint got it, there's gonna be trouble...trouble...

Posted by the Insomniaq, belchin and wanting another sammich

No comments:

Post a Comment