Thursday, August 20, 2009

Aiight here I go...

"It's been a long time...I shouldn't have left you" Rakim, "Paid In Full"

Aiight I've been away for two weeks and some change, but I havent been idle... I'm working on a masterplan, but since its raining cats and dogs here, I had time to gets some things off my chest.

Since I have been away...former Falcon QB Michael Vick got a gig in Philly, former Mets starting pitcher Pedro Martinez got a gig in Philly, former Indians starting pitcher Cliff Lee got a gig in Philly (are you seeing a trend goin on in Philly?) Mr. "I just cant stay retired" Brett Favre, signed with the Minnesota Vikings, looking like he just stepped off a pig farm at that. Allen Iverson still doesnt have a job, even though he said he is ready to play and "next time you see me, its gonna look like i just left Georgetown".. WTH?? Other comings and goings in sports HR. Marvin Harrison, Derrick Brooks, Warrick Dunn, and Adam "Pac Man" Jones have NO job. Denver wideout Brandon Marshall has a job, but wants to get traded, new head coach Josh McDaniels heard all that noise and demoted him to the practice squad. A classic example of a cat not being greatful for his gifts and blessings.

Cleveland Brown wideout got a season long suspension after serving 26 days on a vehicular manslaughter charge that he pled guilty to, while former New York Giant receiver Plaxico Burress pled guilty to weapons charges and got two years in the bing...HE SHOT HIMSELF! How do you inflict bodily harm on yourself and get 2 years with 2 more years supervised probation and probably a year suspension from the league? OH WELL!

Tiger blew a lead in the PGA, Shaq vs Big Ben was "entertaining", Venus and Serena by a stake in the Miami Dolphins football team, and the T.O. show is starting to lose steam with me.... Oh well, I still love Rosario and Oreo's so sue me...

Posted by the Insomniaq tryin to run between the raindrops

No comments:

Post a Comment