Monday, September 21, 2009

Blah @ people

"Hey you! Get off my cloud/ you dont know me and you dont know my style" - Wu Tang Clan "METHOD MAN"

Today's blog is really a rant... Those who know me, know that I dont really get down with foolishness. Especially when whomever brings the foolishness my way are supposedly close to me. The operative word there is "supposedly". So with that being said here is the deal.


There is this person that I am (even though, Im fussin about it) very fond of. We have some mutual friends and somewhat know each others families. At anyrate, she tells me that she wants to chill with me somewhat on a personal relationship tip. As I said I am somewhat fond of her and I was down for whatever. We have had conversations on the phone, in person, and what have you, and it has even gotten physical (not what you thinking, but a kiss here, a hug there). She has on several occasions said that she wants to take whatever it is we have to the next level, to which I have once again agreed to work with it...

This past weekend, we were supposed to get together and when I called to confirm that we are meeting up, I got no answer...I got voice mail...and once she picked up the phone and played like she couldnt hear me on the line. (That really pisses me off cause we share the same phone company so that shouldnt have been an issue). I gave her a call today and it went straight to voice mail, I called back and the phone was cut off. WOW at that.

The moral of the story is that if you gonna start some shit, finish it, if you cant finish it at least "woman up" and admit that you cant deal with what YOU started. I could see if I was the one that initiated the whole thing, then I could see all that foolishness. Well needless to say, maybe she got some issues that she has to take care of on her end and Ima still be cool with her and whatever she wants to do. But you can best believe I'm not gonna act like a damn fool on her ass...she got it comin to her. In the words of my man Keshawn Johnson "C'MON MAN!" get ya shit together....


"and im OWT bitches"

Peace to my dog Greg Square...he been tellin me to blog for about 2 weeks now, so here it is dude

No comments:

Post a Comment